“Without CareerWise's tools and guidance, we would never have gotten over 80 high school apprentices hired within a year. We’ve gone farther faster because of their support and they continue to help us design and refine our model to meet our needs in NYC." ~Barbara Chang, CEO, CareerWise New York
“CareerWise has enabled us to launch a comprehensive youth apprenticeship effort more effectively with a proven process that includes dynamic marketing materials, an adaptive technology platform and framework. Their brilliant strategy and helpful coaching have supported us at every turn. Our relationship has been a game changer." ~Breanna Allen, HEA & CareerWise Elkhart County
CareerWise is building a nationwide movement that enables cities, states and regions across the country to efficiently develop and expand high-quality, modern youth apprenticeship systems.
In joining the CareerWise affiliate network or engaging with our consultants on your existing program, you’re joining our community of practice and gaining access to a team of the nation’s leading apprenticeship practitioners.
CareerWise can provide your community with the tools, technology, consulting, and collaborative learning experiences you need to reduce your costs and improve the outcomes of your own youth apprenticeship program.Is your community ready to launch a youth apprenticeship program? Take our assessment.
• Strategy and ops consultation • Pre-launch phase and beyond • Goal setting and project planning • Systems-change theory • Capacity planning resources • Financial sustainability strategy • Registration support
• Occupation identification • Competency and rubric mapping • Training plan templates • Related instruction advising • Apprentice and supervisor training curriculum • National program standards
• National brand awareness • Communications strategy Marketing assets for all affiliates • Video production • Public relations and earned media • Web and graphic design • Social campaign strategy
• Intermediary Operating System (CRM customized for youth apprenticeship) • Hiring Hub (applicant tracking system) • Performance Management System (Competency mastery tracking) • Compliance and data management
• Facilitated data analysis and learning across national network • Best practice sharing • Continuous improvement • Large scale research projects with international and US experts
• Central infrastructure resource development • Coordinated national fundraising strategy • Competitive network for federal resources
Find out how CareerWise can help you start a youth apprenticeship program in your community or help scale your existing program. Fill out the form and a CareerWise staff member will be in touch shortly.